This is JTM 129 Grape Smoke Fluid/2oz. Mega-Steam Smoke Fluid Vanilla 2oz bottle. The luscious aroma of fresh, ripe Concord grapes. Great for vineyards or wineries. Works great with most smoke units MTH, Lionel, Williams, K-Line, etc. Proudly Manufactured in the U.S.A.
JT's MEGA-STEAM Smoke FluidTM!!!! Thick, dense smoke output yet it dissipates quickly, leaving little or no train room fog hanging in the air. NON-TOXIC. Comes in 2oz bottles with pin-point end glass droppers for accurate filling. All of our smoke fluids are scented just right, not too heavy, not too light***. Petroleum-based formula. Smoke itself is non-toxic… though I wouldn’t suggest drinking it. Works great with most smoke units and Scales for Z to G
***Scent and smoke may have a short “break-in” period and will become more pronounced as previously used smoke fluid runs out. Depending on the scent, it could take anywhere from 4 - 8 fillings. Do not use smoke units around people or children with asthma or other respiratory sensitivities.
The following goes for ALL smoke fluids, not just Mega-Steam. Remember these when running the smoke units in your locos and accessories.
• Have some kind of ventilation for your train room.
• The general rule: if you can't see through the smoke in the room, there's too much.
• Be careful filling your smoke units as per their instructions, NEVER overfill!!!
• Store smoke fluid bottles in their upright position.
• Although most fluids are non-toxic, it's not the best thing to ingest. DON'T DRINK IT!!!
• Although the fluid may smell tasty, it's not. DON'T DRINK IT!!!
• The above especially goes for the food & sweet scented fluids.
• Do not use smoke units around people or children w/ asthma or other respiritory sensitivites.
• Keep any smoke fluid away from children.Condition:
Factory NewOperational Status: FunctionalOriginal Box:
JT's Mega SteamModel Number:
Maintenance & SuppliesCategory 2:
The Trainz SKU for this item is P11649987. Trainz Product Id: 11649987
Your order is professionally packed with high quality packing materials to offer the best possible protection during transit. If something should go wrong, all packages are insured against both loss and damage. We allow you to choose how your order will be shipped, and support most major carriers using a few select services. The moment your order ships you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail which provides tracking or shipment confirmation.
or choose a shipping location to see rates.
Your default address has been changed to:
We love happy customers and do our best to maintain a fair and hassle-free customer satisfaction policy.
We will gladly repair or replace your item, issue a refund, or negotiate a partial credit.
Just contact us within 30 days of receipt of the item
(or within 60 days if you are a Private Car member).
Explain why the item does not meet your expectations and how you would like us to handle the issue.
If your item has been damaged try to include a photograph of the actual damages.
We’ll do our absolute best to make you happy.
If you and Trainz decide that the best recourse is to return the item for refund or repair we will send you a pre-paid return shipping label at no cost. Make sure to include your contact and order information when you return your items. Once Trainz receives and inspects the items we will repair your item or issue a refund.
Trainz reserves the right to charge you:
- Return shipping if the return is not the fault of Trainz.
- 15% re-stocking fee if an item is not returned in its original condition.
- Any carrier charges resulting from a refused shipment.
Our return policy may differ on our other marketplaces such as eBay.
If your item was not purchased on Trainz.com, please review the return policy where your item was purchased.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Submit a Support Ticket